Please take a moment to fill in the information requested below so that we can best know how to help you.
Ask about other services that are offered in the spa to further your experience with us!
We are committed to your personal needs and providing an oasis of serenity. We offer products for your pleasure and invite you to an environment where your visit will be enjoyable, relaxing and rejuvenating.
If your matter needs more immediate attention or you are looking to book an appointment, please call us at 518-885-1437 or 518-280-2114 or stop into our spa during our business hours.
4 Main St
Ballston Lake, NY 12019
Send Us a Message
We at Sorella Spa & Wellness, (formerly Bella Nani) are so excited to get back to doing what we love and seeing our clients! We thank all of our wonderful clients for their support and patience as we all navigate through this difficult time.
~~Here are a few new guidelines that need to be followed~~
**We are unable to perform services that require mask removal, which includes, but not limited to: Facials, lip/nose/chin waxing
**No walk-ins will be allowed at this time. We will be working by appointment only. To keep the spa capacity at a minimum, you must come alone!
**Upon arrival, please call the spa or text your stylist/technician to let us know you have arrived.
Wait in your vehicle until your stylist/technician is ready, we will let you know when to come in.
** Upon entering the spa, please have your mask on. You will be asked to sign an agreement that outlines you have not been exposed/have Covid-19. Once you have signed the release, we ask that you wash your hands before your service begins. We will have hand sanitizer for everyone’s convenience.
** Contactless payment is preferred. Cash/check in an envelope or Venmo is encouraged.
** Please be on time for your appointment. We will need every minute of our scheduled time to make sure we properly clean, disinfect, and sanitize to get ready for the next appointment.
** Our coffee bar and waiting area will be temporarily prohibited . Please bring your own beverages.
** Retail items will still be available. In order to purchase/view, you will need assistance from one of our team members.
~~The spa will also be taking extra precautions~~
** Our team will be required to wear face shields and/or masks. We will be washing our hands regularly. All team members will be required to take temperature checks before they enter the spa.
** Stylists will be working with only one client at a time and stations will be arranged and spaced to ensure safe social distancing.
** Tools, capes, gloves, and any other items that are used will be discarded, disinfected or washed after every service, frequently used surfaces will be disinfected after every service.
**All stylists and technicians have completed the in Covid-19 Infection Control certification and Barbicide Covid-19 certification
Please be patient with us!
**Our team is working diligently to accommodate all the missed appointments that have happened. We will get you all rescheduled as quickly as we can.
**These guidelines are temporary and can change according to new and improved ways to keep everyone safe. Please do not hesitate to contact the Spa with any questions you may have. The health and safety of all is our number one priority! We all need to work together and ensure you, we will do our part. We cannot wait to see you!
Helpful Practices For Your Comfort
- We offer an email, text or both once an appointment is booked and a reminder 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, but ask that you also mark your calendar as well.
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice is required to avoid a fee.
- When booking a service of $50 or higher, a credit card will be required to secure your appointment and only charged in the event of day of cancellation
- Please plan to arrive a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. We do our best to run on time and sincerely appreciate your timely arrival so that our next guest does not incur an extended wait.
- We recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the spa to ensure you have the time you most desire.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate same day massages and facials. All massage and facial appointments need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- We try our best to answer calls during business hours, but sometimes are assisting other clients and will get back to you as soon as we can!
- We ask that you turn off your cell phones prior to entering service areas.
- For your child’s safety and the complete relaxation of our guests, we ask that children do not accompany you in the service areas and we do not offer child care services in our waiting room. We request that children only visit the salon when they are receiving a service.
- Many of our services require the removal of jewelry. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles including clothing.
- We offer an exchange rather than a refund on most products. Makeup that is opened may not be exchanged.
- We accept Venmo, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, personal check (w/proper ID). Cash is not preferred, but will accept. Gift certificates must be present at time of appointment and gratuity is not included.