Please take a moment to fill in the information requested below so that we can best know how to help you.
Ask about other services that are offered in the spa to further your experience with us!
We are committed to your personal needs and providing an oasis of serenity. We offer products for your pleasure and invite you to an environment where your visit will be enjoyable, relaxing and rejuvenating.
If your matter needs more immediate attention or you are looking to book an appointment, please call us at 518-885-1437 or stop into our spa during our business hours.
133 Milton Avenue
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Send Us a Message
Helpful Practices For Your Comfort
- We offer an email, text or both once an appointment is booked and a reminder 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, but ask that you also mark your calendar as well.
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice is required to avoid a fee.
- When booking a service of $50 or higher, a credit card will be required to secure your appointment and only charged in the event of day of cancellation
- Please plan to arrive a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. We do our best to run on time and sincerely appreciate your timely arrival so that our next guest does not incur an extended wait.
- We recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the spa to ensure you have the time you most desire.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate same day massages and facials. All massage and facial appointments need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- We try our best to answer calls during business hours, but sometimes are assisting other clients and will get back to you as soon as we can!
- We ask that you turn off your cell phones prior to entering service areas.
- For your child’s safety and the complete relaxation of our guests, we ask that children do not accompany you in the service areas and we do not offer child care services in our waiting room. We request that children only visit the salon when they are receiving a service.
- Many of our services require the removal of jewelry. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles including clothing.
- We offer an exchange rather than a refund on most products. Makeup that is opened may not be exchanged.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, personal check (w/proper ID) and cash. Gift certificates must be present at time of appointment and gratuity is not included.