New Product Line- SchwarzkopfAugust 1, 2013
10 Summertime Beauty TipsAugust 2, 2013
Check out these 5 tips to protecting your hair from being damaged from the ocean or pool!
- Wet your hair thoroughly before you go into any ocean or pool. Your strands will drink up the fresh water giving it way less room to invite that chlorine or salt water in.
- Grab extra virgin coconut oil and apply a generous amount to your strands. Try to do this at least 1 hour before your swim. This prevents salt and chlorine from damaging your strands.
- Slather a conditioner that contains the ingredient “dimethicone” on top of wet and oiled hair.
- Get a clarifying shampoo. Use it immediately after swimming because you don’t want to leave the chlorine or salt just sitting there. Clarifying shampoo is the only way to remove deep-down dirt and build up. Use with caution though because clarifying shampoos that are not all natural can strip your hair of it’s natural oils and be very drying.
- Deep condition after you wash your hair. This will help restore moisture.
Find out more here.