Bella Nani Day Spa is holding an Event known as Bella Nani's Annual Vendor Market to occur at Bella Nani Day Spa, 133 Milton Ave, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 on October 6, 2018 beginning at 10am and ending at 2:00 PM. Set-up time is 9AM - 10AM. (To be fair to customers and fellow vendors there will be NO breaking down before 2:00PM.)
The Vendor fee will be $35. NOTE: It is outside, if electricity is needed you will need to supply your own extension cord and we will do our best to accommodate.
The parties agree as follows:
- Vendors shall have access to the location agreed upon by the parties no less than 1 hour before the Event’s commencement for the purpose of setting up Vendor’s station, goods, and other things necessary and reasonable to vend at the location.
- Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the Event without the Host’s written consent.
- Vendor’s shall bring 1 table (no bigger than 6’) and 2 chairs per space. Only one space may be used per vendor, there is to be no sharing of vendor space between different vendors. Canopies are allowed but may be close to other vendors.
- Vendor’s staff may announce the availability of the goods to be vended only while they are within the confines of the vendor’s location. No “traveling” sales allowed, vendors must sell only within their allowed spaces.
- The vendor understands the host reserves the right to ask vendor to leave if circumstances warrant, without refund.
- No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff at the location.
- Vendor shall have access to the location for up to 1 hour after the Event’s conclusion to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and in the condition it was before Vendor occupied it.
- Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Vendor’s activities of any kind.
- We will be limiting the number of each specific business/vendor type. Therefore we can’t guarantee placement. Acceptance will be on a first come, first serve basis. If not chosen, your check will be returned. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of payment.
Vendor agrees to the terms of this contract and acknowledges acceptance by filling out, and submitting, the form below: