Please take a moment to fill in the information requested below and view our new cancelation policy's at the bottom of page so that we can best know how to help you.
Ask about other services that are offered in the spa to further your experience with us!
We are committed to your personal needs and providing an oasis of serenity. We offer products for your pleasure and invite you to an environment where your visit will be enjoyable, relaxing and rejuvenating.
If your matter needs more immediate attention or you are looking to book an appointment, please call us at 518-885-1437 or 518-280-2114 or stop into our spa during our business hours.
4 Main St
Ballston Lake, NY 12019
Send Us a Message
Helpful Practices For Your Comfort
- We offer an email, text or both once an appointment is booked and a reminder 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, but ask that you also mark your calendar as well.
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice is required to avoid a fee.
- When booking a service of $50 or higher, a credit card will be required to secure your appointment and only charged in the event of day of cancellation. please see our cancelation policy below
- Please plan to arrive a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. We do our best to run on time and sincerely appreciate your timely arrival so that our next guest does not incur an extended wait.
- We recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the spa to ensure you have the time you most desire.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate same day massages and facials. All massage and facial appointments need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- We try our best to answer calls during business hours, but sometimes are assisting other clients and will get back to you as soon as we can!
- We ask that you turn off your cell phones prior to entering service areas.
- For your child’s safety and the complete relaxation of our guests, we ask that children do not accompany you in the service areas and we do not offer child care services in our waiting room. We request that children only visit the salon when they are receiving a service.
- Many of our services require the removal of jewelry. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles including clothing.
- We offer an exchange rather than a refund on most products. Makeup that is opened may not be exchanged.
- We accept Venmo, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, personal check (w/proper ID). Cash is not preferred, but will accept. Gift certificates must be present at time of appointment and gratuity is not included.
At Sorella Spa & Wellness, your services are very important to us and are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa's scheduling policies. Please note this cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests that would love to come visit us of availability, as well as respecting the time of our hard working Sorella team members.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please take a moment to review our policies for cancellations, no-show and late policies. We thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
Effective March 1st 2022 appointments will require a credit card/Sorella Gift card to guarantee a reservation including services intended to be paid with a gift card.
Since the services are reserved for you personally, most of them require preparation time to properly prepare the room or area for your service. Preparations may include the use of products. Therefore, due to the timing, cost of preparations, and to hold the room or area in anticipation of your visit, we kindly ask for the following considerations when booking and canceling an appointment.
We will require the following in advance. If you do not cancel in advance, you will be charged 50% of your service price for missing your appointment with your on-file credit card. Please note that we have partnered with Shedul and ensure our system is safe and secure and your information will not be shared.
24-hour notice for Hair/Nail Services
24-hour notice for Spa Treatments/Services
7-days notice for Groups
NO SHOWS will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. Please have your credit card or Sorella Gift Card ready when booking. If you agree to receive emails and texts from us, we have an automated appointment reminder that goes out 48 hours before your scheduled appointment as well. Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee. You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation less than 24 hours or a no show. Upon checkout, guests may choose their method of payment.
If you are 15 or more minutes late we may ask you to reschedule your appointment so it will not affect our schedule and other clients.
Sorella Spa & Wellness policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellence
for servicing for our established and future clientele.