Fabulous Ideas for Dark Brown Hair With HighlightsJanuary 3, 2017
How to Grow Out Your Hair (Even When It’s Totally Fried)January 23, 2017
With the recent addition of Stephanie Duell, we at Bella Nani Salon and Spa wanted to share with you some information on her AromaTouch therapy service! Don’t forget to contact us today to schedule your appointment with relaxation and rejuvenation!
What is the AromaTouch Application?
AromaTouch is an application of SEVEN Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils by a certified AromaTouch Technician. The oils are applied to the clients back and feet to help balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body. ArōmaTouch Technique improves well-being by reducing physical and emotional stressors.
During an AromaTouch application a client can expect to be surrounded by a bouquet of aromas that arouse the senses and a deep feeling of relaxation. The effects of the application especially the calm relaxation will last for several hours and may even promote a healthy night’s sleep.
- Balance® essential oil blend creates a sense of calmness and well-being
- Ingredients: Spruce, Rosewood, Frankincense, and Blue Tansy.
- AromaTouch® essential oil blend combines the benefits of oils well known for calming and relaxing effects.
- Ingredients: Basil, Grapefruit, Cypress, Marjoram, Peppermint, and Lavender
- On Guard® offers fragrant and effective cleansing properties.
- Ingredients: Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary
- Lavender essential oil has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and calming properties for thousands of years.
- Melaleuca More commonly called “tea tree,” Melaleuca has 90 different compounds and limitless applications.
- Deep Blue® essential oil blend has an immediate tingling and warming effect, that is conducive to muscular pain relief.
- Ingredients: Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysm, and Osmanthus
- Wild Orange
- Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange essential oil releases an energizing, and revitalizing citrusy aroma.
- Peppermint, a well-loved oil, provides a myriad of health benefits including digestion, pain relief and congestion from allergies and cold symptoms.